Significance of the Name


My Blog’s name is a tribute to my Dad & my Husband. My Dad because he used to sing the song to me, "How 'd You Like to Swing on a Star?" It's about reaching for your dreams, you can stay where you are & be safe OR YOU CAN SWING ON STAR. Stars also refer to a difficult night just after my husband died. I was talking to him (I often do.) & said how I missed his "I Love You's". That night he gave me a dream... a gorgeous, bright blue night sky filled with thousands of stars, in the middle the stars formed an "I LOVE YOU"....such a gift on so many levels.

So "follow your own path, & don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve.


Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season to you all!

It's a Magical Time of the Year!

Make wonderful Memories.
Treasure your family and friends.
Remember what it really is all about.

Wishing you all Magic, Stars, Love and a Merry Christmas! 

Shari


Sharing these links:


Romantic Home
Simply Designing
Craft Envy

2 comments: