Significance of the Name


My Blog’s name is a tribute to my Dad & my Husband. My Dad because he used to sing the song to me, "How 'd You Like to Swing on a Star?" It's about reaching for your dreams, you can stay where you are & be safe OR YOU CAN SWING ON STAR. Stars also refer to a difficult night just after my husband died. I was talking to him (I often do.) & said how I missed his "I Love You's". That night he gave me a dream... a gorgeous, bright blue night sky filled with thousands of stars, in the middle the stars formed an "I LOVE YOU"....such a gift on so many levels.

So "follow your own path, & don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”

Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

I was watching an old movie, Easter Parade with Judy Garland, Fred Astaire,
 Peter Lawford and Ann Miller. I loved seeing all those beautiful hats. So I thought I'd share some of my favorites in my own little tribute to Easter Decor from My Pinterest for a little Easter fun. 
Have a Blessed Easter, Shari
 
GLAM.....

LOVE VEILS......THEY ADD A LITTLE MYSTERY....



No one wore a hat more beautifully than Audrey Hepburn. 
I loved all those hats in the racetrack scene from My Fair Lady!



They can be soft and feminine......

Or Daring and Bold....

 So very high fashion....I think they always take a little sense of adventure to wear them!



Or just plain precious........

Shari

Please Enjoy these Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment